Monday, 16 November 2015

Freshers Tree

IBPS CWE-V Recruitment 2015

Name : IBPS CWE-V

Post Name : 
IT Officer (Scale-I)
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
Law Officer (Scale-I)
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
Marketing Officer (Scale-I)

Number Of Posts : Multiple Vacancies

Qualification : B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME/M.Sc/MCA. For the post wise as In Notification.

Age Limit : Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.

Selection Process : Written Examination test And Interview.

How To Apply : All eligible and interested candidates apply online on or before 10-12-2015.

Last Date To Apply : 10-12-2015.

For Official Notification : Click Here

Apply Online : Click Here

Related Jobs !!



Freshers Tree

About Freshers Tree -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :