Wednesday, 6 January 2016

SSR

Get guaranteed Top 20 bank job interviews after TimesPro PGDBM


For Register: Click Here 

TimesPro PGDBM Program prepares you for a career in a private bank in sought after positions. TimesPro has partnered with India's leading banks - they trust us, so we can get you 3 GUARANTEED interviews.

Salaries of upto ₹ 3.5 lakhs.
After you complete our PGDBM course, you are prepared for careers with leading banks. These are higher entry-level careers and not just banking jobs.
Eligibility Criteria:
I am less than 26 years of age.
I have scored a minimum of 45% in class X and XII & minimum 50% in graduation.
I am from a regular mode of graduation (full time/part time).
I have completed graduation from Class X WITHOUT any drops/gaps* in years.
I am a graduate from an Indian University ONLY.
I am appearing for my final year exams.
Jobs Introduction to Banking: 
Law and Practice of Banking 
Accounts and Financial Mathematics for Bankers 
Retail Banking Bu
siness Banking NRI Banking 
Wealth Management and Financial Planning 
New Age Banking 
Communication Skills 
Sales and Relationship Management 
Essentials of Customer Service 
Business Intelligence 
Core Banking Software 
Management of Banks.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :