A great opportunity for Students to study in Top University NIIT
B.Tech Programmes Offered:
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Have filled the admission form by the specified date
- Have scored ≥60% marks or equivalent in grades in Class X from CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or its equivalent from any other country in five subjects (four compulsory subjects are English, Mathematics, Science and Social studies. Fifth can be any subject of the student´s choice)
- Score ≥60% marks in Class XII from any Board in India or its equivalent from any other country in five subjects (four compulsory subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. Fifth can be any subject of the student´s choice). For ISC board or a student who has only four subjects, aggregate will be calculated for four subjects only
- Score in class XII PCM ≥60% for CSE & ECE and in PCB or PCM ≥60% for BT.
- Be appearing in the board examination in March/April 2016 or should possess the score of Class XII Board examination from year 2014 or 2015.
- Have appeared or be appearing in either JEE-Main or BITSAT or SAT or any State Engineering Entrance Examination or NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET)
- In addition, the score in Mathematics in Class XII should be 60% for PCM or 60% in Biology in PCB or PCMB.
- In addition the score in Mathematics in Class XII should be >= 60% for PCM or >= 60% in Biology in PCB or PCMB.